Mechanical Planner - Corpus Christi, TX
- Manage unplanned work and develop job plans in order to drive work execution efficiency and asset availability.
- Generate work steps with labor, material, equipment and services.
- Estimate labor and material costs.
- Create job packets for field execution.
- Continuously improve/update job plans based upon feedback from the execution team.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Extensive understanding of construction, maintenance, and turnaround practices.
- Direct field experience in a refinery/petrochemical/construction environment.
- Proficiency with SAP, Maximo, Primavera Scheduling P6 software a plus.
- TWIC card is required.
Selected applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a background check.
This job posting may not reflect all responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and/or physical demands of the position. Selected applicants will be provided with a full job description for review in order to confirm that they can perform the essential functions of the position.
Core Engineering LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please fill out the Core Engineering LLC Application for Employment below.