Project Manager - Corpus Christi, TX
- Manage Small and Mid Cap projects valued at ≤$300 million.
- Lead definition of project objectives, scope development, and front end engineering in support of the project objectives.
- Prepare and implement project execution plans.
- Accountable for project cost and schedule controls and project updates and reporting.
- Develop cost effective contracting strategies.
- Lead multi-discipline project team, including company and contract personnel, in resolution of technical and commercial issues.
- 15+ years of experience in the Chemical, Petrochemical or Refining industry.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering.
- PE and/or PMP certification a plus.
- Ability to work independently and effectively handle multiple projects and/or changing priorities.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- TWIC card is required.
Selected applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a background check.
This job posting may not reflect all responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and/or physical demands of the position. Selected applicants will be provided with a full job description for review in order to confirm that they can perform the essential functions of the position.
Core Engineering LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please fill out the Core Engineering LLC Application for Employment below.